BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

new life...

clinical year started finally after the long resaerch and joyful holiday.
2day is Day 3 ady.
seriously... i reali reali veli not used to it. =( i x adapt to it yet.

blur and stress r wat all ppl having oso rite now i noe...

i feel myself lost so much these 3 days.
and moody...

x reali study much and prepared yet.

D1 i went out with my gangs to do sumthg special.
D2 stunt by Mr Gee... seeing all ppl around trying working their best 4 the new life... but me? wat m i doing? anyway... since his bufday 2day... i force myself to "happy" in front him with my heart is totally tired and stress like hell. yet lost.
D3 having class later. moody since D1 and worsen and worsen. not oni becoz of academic stuff thg... and oso some others thg that make myself doubt my value.

i x dare to say i need u... but i reali do... i noe u wont care abt it. coz everyone is all in no mood... but i m serously veli veli moody that i ever had b4 rite now. =(

D4... D5... D6... hope will b better then.

0 comments: