BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

clinical week 2... i lost my voice.

i lost my voice... cant rag juniors... is ok...
cant clerk patients even...
hope my voice will get well soon.

btw, is 2nd week... still intro week.
i saw so many and lots and lots of my coursemates went here went there... join class and finding seniros...

HONG PEIYI... is hopeless, uselfess and empty!
SHE DID NOTHG!

wat u gain???
s.t.r.e.s.s
D.P.R.E.S.S.E.D

haiz... will i b fine for these??? idk...

can i carry on the life?? can i pass it???
or issit too early fro me?? but y r they so???

haiz...

2 comments:

keetat said...

don't too stress la. although i feel that yesterday, luckily now better.
Now just start the posting but my posting almost end di.
Try to catch back when your voice come back. Or if you can speak but voice not recover fully,try talk slowly lo.. Can de...
What posting u in now?

Peiyi said...

medicine kee tat.