BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 17, 2010

broadband

thx bro. repair my laptop... now... i got a new broadband and can on9 liao. since new sem... cant on9 at kolej liao coz the stupid pejabat close it. now i can on9 in kolej... keep update... even in bidor liao! yeah! haha XD

2day i got a heavy mood swing...
since entering clinical life... i x pernah rest my tension down and force to push a smile in face. i hardly happy. or i shud say... since day1... i x happy. till now... i x happy. i emo. but i pretend nthg.

mood swing suddenly... miss him dat time so much.
feeling myself so far apart from all the others.

everythg to me like so strange... so scare... so unsecuire. i tot the oni thing i familiar with is YOU... but... 2day... i emo. i miss past much. i felt so apart. i kx... i lost... then i cried.

now eventually emotion under control. i wan back the previous spirit and hong peiyi. i wan my life back. hopefully~ T.T

0 comments: