BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 28, 2012

haloha~

it has been a long time I'm x here...
hmm~ i don't know how and where to start from..
so far I'm so good.. I'm final year now. when approaching exam, I'm sure every student do feel scare!

so fast, it's 5th year.

a lot of things happened around me for these past half year i guess... a lot! i really mean it! LOTS!
i went through many things as well,
i finished my 4th year,
i went to Taiwan,
I'm still with him, we do fight and break, we mend back as well.

I'm getting matutre.
I'm getting more quiet.

friends around me, break, in relationship, divorce, married, pregnant.
someone beloved passed away.
macam macam ada.
many friends' bloodspot privatize dy.. perhaps, I'm too outdated not visiting blogspot quite sum times.

I'm had my car.
move to new house.

many many more...

stay turn and catch me up back.
hopefully~ =)

0 comments: