BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 23, 2011

update for these few busy days

hahaha... is time to update myself to u all...

friday was result day. 11.30am walking to bilik mesyuarat and glad to know i pass it. and feel grateful to all the ppl who had helped me thru out the postings. seriously i wannt thanks to Prof Chris, Dr Kow, Dr Hiew , MR gee, Prof liew n Prof meah.
and to thx also the other lectures, thx to the coursemates who alwis support each others, family and frens. thx patients and HO MO. u all make my life meaningful this 6 months. *bow*

then... got some unlucky friend, i wish u all and pray for u all.. anything, we will be there willing to help k? jia you!

then... Aj planning go back home on the day.. so friday, i went back to bidor liao. and HOME sweet HOME... holidays start and Happy CNY ahead! haha XD

oh ya... of coz looking forward my family trip which they promise to gib me once i pass m exam.. ^^ papa, mama... thx.

yesterday, saturday, busy lo...
went to do my hair doing. as mr gee said, once u after exam... u wan do wat colour and style oso can. wakakaka XD im so obedient. i did a horrible ang pao colour on my head and cut my hair short yt i still wanna perm it. omg... i think i will shock my coursemate. i so afraid he cant accept me... =S
but then... i did it oso... all ppl praise my bro's gf one nice... but x praise me... huu huu.. T___T

haha... then i went to do finger nails.. lols... really like ready for CNY! i hope the nails can tahan till CNY la... lols... i now do things, type msg all slowly and carefully to protect the nails... wakakaka XD

then... is time for me to do facial then.. hurrayyyyyyy... and plenty dramas and yumcha waiting me...

I LOVE THIS LIFE SO MUCH!!! ^^ yeah!!!!!!!

happy holidays to u all...
happy CNY aheah ya ^^

0 comments: