BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 29, 2011

i had i done so far in this holidays.

hahahaha XD x100000000

what i can shout out is.. I LOVE HOLIDAYS!!!! woooohooo~

everyday can wake up late.
then go breakfast. oops.. perhaps i shud call it as a brunch! hehe =P

nvr felt hungry during holidays.
alwis lying on the bed with my remote control on hand.

waiting for call or sms jiok to yumcha.

bookS??? forget about it!! lols

watched watever drama although it is veli not nice. bt still able to finished it.
twilight investigation.
links ti temptation.
home troopers.

hehehe...

awaiting CNY to come.
acc mummy go pasar.
go daddy's factory playing the useless puppy, chiko.

awaiting my family trips.
awaiting gambles, hot springs, lou shang, pun choi, beer, wines and angpao!

exercise??
hahaha.. big cross to it! that's y causing weight gain. shit! lols

oh ya...
my nails so far nothg spoilt. hope can tahan longer.
but then my angpao red hair.
=S

fade liao. x more red. but ok la.
brown now. curl oso veli natural now.
look nice instead. ^^

nah~
my hair actually not appear in public yet de...
like wat iki said : pls praise me even is ugly! lols



hey guys,
gtg,
happy holidays and happy CNY ya...

update to be continue =)

0 comments: