BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 20, 2010

summary of this fews weeks...

i went back to bidor last week... hmm... nothing much happen actually... just everything as usual... not reali nice actually this hometown back this time.

1st : becoz all my hometown friends duno die to where ad... go working... so no gathering and no yumcha.. i stay at home be 宅女 oni... haha... of coz boiling drama is my favourite. but the dvd print out slower than i boiled... esp 谈情说案。i like this drama lots. but too bad... i chase it too fast... haiz... so... few of the days i watched back 绝代双骄 and 栋笃神探。super lame me i noe... but wat to do, cant on9 even at home ma... haha XD

2nd : my daddy x at malaysia. he go vietnam 公干ad... so i m bored without him... hehe... i m his little princess and 上辈子的情人。daddy... i miss you so much... happy father's day btw... hehe XD juz becoz daddy x at malaysia... dats y i forced to go home and accompany mama... dats the reason i go back actually... hehe... daddy, u x at malaysia... yet dat stupid Hong Yuming and his gf come back hor... not fun de! not fun de~ coz they are the one gang... bully me la pulak... haiz...
还是你最好daddy, u same gang with me to bully mama... hahahaha XD

3rd : recently i felt myself veli tense up... my brain think of many thingssss... i close my eyes think of many many things nia... all the brain is with planning all that... i feel so tiring to my brain thinking so much thing... at home shud b relax one... but everytime i close my eyes... then automatically... think of moving house la... seminar la... 3rd year ady la... this la... that la... WTF >< *phew* dats y i think i not realy enjoy myself and relax myself. I tot i go back home... wont think of anythg and charge@ refresh myself de... but... haiz... i juz hope evrythg run smooth as i wish... ><

4th : i want share sumthg to u all... omg... 世界变了。通常是父母被孩子气死。可是,我家两老,尤其是母亲,常常会起到我puke blood.. haiz... 他门不同哪来的观念。又想过她女儿我是什么新鲜萝卜皮吗?想想你们有资格如此白鸽吗?haiz... 将心比心,娘~ 你可别忘了婆婆是怎样对你们的。你们。。。haiz... 用脑想想吧。到底我是孩子还是你们啊。我不喜欢你们酱。很不对!很不回想。可是,我通常都是费事睬你们,懒得辩驳。但有时,真的会被你们气死。

5th : 说到这,心情就低落了。算!换个焦点。TOY STORY 3!!! 我要看!!!I despo it since last year ady... jom jom jom!!! ^^ hahaha XD

6th : today is last night at AG1.. each year oso move house la me... >< sienzz... so many things to carry to 4th floor... omgggg~ 想到就。。。zzzz

7th : seminar... pls... pass it asap... ASAP!!!!! haiz... and smooth of coz... god bless... i m sieness till max ady...

8th : dats all... to be con... ><

0 comments: