BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 6, 2010

secret

tell you all a secret. perhaps is no longer a secret anymore now. haha XD

actually.. is not my 1st time blogging. i had a blog before. and oso till now... i do update dat blog.
that is a private blog... instead of blog. i would like to say that is a diary.

that private blog is neither sharing my daily life nor my story...

actually that blog is a secret space between me and HIM.
haha...

now...
i got another blog for u all... all the people that i care and care about me.
interested in wat my life actually is...

then... i will keep myself update it. hopefully can share with u all alwis. ^^

4 comments:

AJ said...

wow!why all of sudden all ppl around me so keen to blog,u suddenly made ur blod visible to others,my another friend suddenly start blogging also,iki suddenly changed her blog template...haha,but I am starting to have the stop-blogging feeling d,,,lolz..long time din blog d...

Peiyi said...

haha... im not make my blog visible... the old blog still remain private... i juz open another visible to u all hav a look. juz becoz u , jess and keith like stop blogging ad.. so i start to blog loh~ hahaha XD *lame

AJ said...

yalo...jess din update blog too for long time...lolz

Peiyi said...

tau x apa... yalo... u all old blogger dissapear.. is time this new blogger konon borned!! ^^