BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 16, 2010

recently

recently nthg went right with me

is not emo..
i control it well de... believe me... i reali think myself veli 厉害 ady!
but then...
if a building without any support...
who wont fall down??

the suck ever is that u are restricted and profited to get into any bad mood anymore...
then...

who gonna to dig me out fr the hole?
who gonna to shine for me?

supposingly is you..
but almost the result end up disappointing.

but yet i proud of myself being controlling and try to make the thing alright back...
BY MY OWN!!!

yes!!! my own~


who's on earth can understand me???

my friends..
my academics..
my partner...
my figure aka appearance..
my personality..
exam..

allllll those suck thing strike me in a same moment.

i cant digest it man!!!

i m tired la...
i insomnia for quite sometimes ady...

u all thinking im enjoying life???
perhaps... u are the one who enjoying life.

i x say im pity!

i still can cope with it...

i hope god...
be fair to me abit...
gib me back my basic need.

lead me back the right track!

i will try my own best..
but

seriously~

i need HELP and support..

0 comments: