BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 31, 2010

end of October! Happy Halloween! ^^

so fast... a month passed.

bare with me that being nerdy to say that : shit! surgery posting for few weeks.. gain sumthg for sure... but! PROF EXAM soon!!! my medicine! oh gosh~~~ ><

well well... enough for nerdy part!
lets look forward for the brand new month!!! NOVEMBER!! here i come!

hmm~ long time x going back Bidor ady...
nxt week thanks for deepavali... can balik kampung and take a rest!

seriously..
recently feel like myself aging...
easily get tired and no longer burning mid night oil... so healthy life perhaps...
like a granny that sleep early and wake up early!

and facebook inactive now... due to someone... of coz...

weekends become dull... but im ok... i enjoy staying indoor just like what i do in Bidor...

reali! wtf a retired lifestyle! AGING man!!!


I NEED YOUTH!!!!!!!! come on... lets stimulate me guys! pls...
i dun1 like an aunty! lols...

lets hav a blast in november! and
happy deepavali in advance to all my indian friends and happy holidays to all mates!


-to b continue- ^^

0 comments: